Patricia Vamos has been joyfully practicing & teaching yoga for almost 20 years. With training in a variety of styles of yoga, her upbeat classes are largely based on the strong & fluid Astanga tradition with extra attention to opening the heart through alignment, breath & the meditative part of the practice. She loves adapting her style to be accessible to all levels of students. One of her favorite things about teaching yoga is introducing newer students to the practice. She finds great joy in assisting newcomers as they begin their own personal journeys on the path of yoga.
Patricia Vamos instructs the following:
Power Vinyasa Flow
Vinyasa is Sanskrit meaning to flow, or to move without resistance. Power Vinyasa Flow Yoga is a powerful, energetic form of yoga where students fluidly move from one pose to the next while connecting their breathing to their movements. It is a vigorous and revitalizing form of physical, mental and conscious yoga incorporating strength, flexibility, balance, and breath. It is the perfect blend of sweat and serenity.
• Reduces stress, anxiety, and fatigue
• Strengthens the cardiovascular and immune system
• Heals injuries faster and more efficiently
• Eases joint pain and stiffness
• Relaxes muscles and increases flexibility
• Deep cleanses skin naturally
• Removes toxins and mineral waste
• Burns hundreds of calories